We've put together some guidelines for those who want to use our logos or create back links to our site.
Do these awesome things
- Use a permitted ProprHome logo to link to our site.
- Use the emblem as a social button to link to ProprHome.
- Use a permitted ProprHome logo to inform others that your agency works with us.
- Use the ProprHome logo in a blog post or news article about us.
- Use the permitted ProprHome logo in conjunction with your own brand.
Please don't do these things
- Do not use the ProprHome name or any ProprHome logo in a way that suggests you are ProprHome, your offering or project is by ProprHome, or that ProprHome is endorsing you or your offering or project.
- Do not use any ProprHome logo as the icon or logo for your business/organization, offering, project, domain name, social media account, or website.
- Do not modify the permitted ProprHome logos, including changing the color, dimensions, or combining it with other words or design elements.
- Do not use any other ProprHome trademarks, logos, designs, or artwork without ProprHome's prior written permission.
In short, the ProprHome logos represent only ProprHome, and should not be used to represent you or your projects, products, or company. You may also read our branding legal terms for more info.